Friday, August 12, 2011

PIER 39




Hey! :)

I have to say that this week I am better! :) The time run so fast! Hahaha XD (Mode Bipolar ON).

On wednesday I went with Ann-Christin to Pier 39. The famous pier where the Sea Lions are! They are SO CUTE!!!! :D

At 10am we took the bus 35-Eureka until Market St & Castro St! :) There we took the muni F to Pier 39! It's so easy!




I thought that Pier 39 was only the Pier with the Sea Lions but it's not like that! You have a lot of restaurants and stores where you can buy I <3 SF sweaters ($25), T-Shirts ($5-20), bags, SF cups ($5), a lot of souvenirs (magnets, postcards, teddys)... It's crazy! I only bought 4 postcards for $1! But I have to buy a I<3SF sweater or T-shirt soon!!!! :D




So we arrived there and walked and walked... You can see it in the morning... it's small.

I have to say that I dont have anything to say.. haha just go and look around!!! xD
I loved it! :D




We went to lunch to Wipe Out, te typical American-Surfer restaurant! Was so good :) I loved the french fries!!! :D
And at 1.30 we went back home! :) Was a fast visit, but not that fast because we had time to go inside all the stores, lunch and see the Sea Lions..
So if you have a morning free, you can go! :) I ate a normal Burguer with cheese! :)






I have to start making exercise.. because if not, I'm going to gain a lot of weight!!!!!!! And that's not possible for me!!!
So I have to start classes at college, and maybe I'm going to take Sport classes! :)


By the way, maybe tomorrow I am going with another Spanish girl, SO NICE, Rosa, who invited me to a "club"! :) Let's see!!! :D I'm so grateful! :D


So, goodnight! :D Hope you enjoy it!! :D


P.S. You always can see all the photos in my facebook! :D

Love youuuu <3

No comments:

Post a Comment