Thursday, August 11, 2011

AWESOME.

Thank you so much for all your support comments!!!

I am a little (A LOT) bipolar these days... I only write that to "unburden myself" (I don't know if this it's good). I know that I am not going to go back home... I have a lot of experiences to live here.

I am homesick, yes I AM! xD But it's because of this that I have to keep myself busy... I feel worst in the morning, when I wake up and I see that it's not my room in Mallorca... but in the night, I usually feel better. Because I am more relaxed, without the baby crying and that things... xD Hahahaha


Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH to all the people who read my blog and always support me!!!! I am so grateful for that!!!

Today I went to PIER 39 and I took a lot of photos!! So tomorrow I'll try to write a good post about that because now it's late and I have to work tomorrow! :)




LOVE YOU!!!! <3
Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mari Carmen! Go on! You can do it!
    I've found this blog when i was looking european blogs. I'll go as an au pair to France, next november :D
    so I was looking for information about europe culture, i'm so nervious! haha because i just can read about american families, just american experiences. But well, I love read it.
    I enojoy each post and each history.
    I hope you feel better. If you're busy you dont have time to think in home hahaha

    Hugs from Buenos Aires :)


    *sorry for my horrible english, i'm studying french right now so i had to leave my english classes :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so sorry for this late answer!!!! Are you already in France? I hope you are having a great experience there! :D

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete