Monday, August 15, 2011

My second week ended!


Hey!! :)

I am so great these days!! :D I hope all go like that always! Hahaha xD

I forget to tell you that my host dad made to me (I think was in Tuesday or Wednesday) Hot Chocolate, to help me with the Homesickness... My host parents are SO SWEET.



They also said to me if I wanted to invite Ann-Christin to dinner and sleep on Thursday (because her day off is on Friday). So she came, we took dinner and then a super amazing American Dessert!!!: Vainilla Ice Crean with chocolate, whipe cream and cherry! Was delicious!!!

On Friday, when we woke up we went to La Boulange, a nice place for breakfast! :)
And I worked until 10 because my host parents had a meeting with friends! :) It's nice work in the night because the baby is sleeping... Hahaha xD


On Saturday, I didn't do anything special.. Well yes!! My host dad made me WAFFLES!!!!!!!! With butter and mapple syrup!! And whipe cream! And also a sausage.. Typical American!!!! Hahahaha xD Was delicious!!! And then just work, help my host mom with dinner because we had guests and lunch... Ann-Christin came to eat the dessert and then we went to Starbucks and met with Lena. And then each one went to her home and sleep... I was tired yesterday...



Yesterday I went to Lombard Street with Stina, Lorena and Camila (all of them are Au Pairs). And we had to up a super hill to go there... But was awesome! :)




Then we went to have lunch to Little Italy and then we were walking until Westfield Mall! :)
Was a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment