Monday, February 18, 2013

SORRY!

Hey girls! I am so sorry I have it this way... I came back home and now I'm studying again and everything. Girls who wrote me on FACEBOOK, I am so so so SORRY about not answering, but the messages went to "OTHERS" and I didn't even see that I had them!!! From now on, I promise I'll check them more often! And I even promise to update the blog with the trips I didn't mention from when I was still in the U.S! Like, Yosemite, Washington DC, NYC or Florida! :) Again, SORRY!!! :D P.S. You can still write me comments, messages on FB or tweet me! :D THANKS FOR READING ME! :D

3 comments:

  1. Cuéntanos aunque ya hayas vueltoo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bueno ya estoy en casa! Jajja pero a ver si actualizo con viajes que hice y se me olvidó subir! :) Cuando tenga algo de tiempo lo haré!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :)
    I'll be soon an au pair in the US! I'll arrive on July 22nd and will live in Arlington, VA.
    If you want to follow my experience, this is my blog: www.italianaupair-usa.blogspot.it/
    xoxo
    Anna

    ReplyDelete