Saturday, November 19, 2011

HERE AGAIN!!!

Hahahahaha I'm so sorry... I know that I told that I was going to try to write more often... but I'm too lazy.. So I'll try to write more often.. but maybe just once a week or so...


Well.. a lot of things happened, not really interested.. but that's alright...

I went to a college football game, I went to LOS ANGELES, today I went to see BREAKING DAWN! Hahaha...

Well, It's too long to explain everything and I am so sorry, but I'm not gonna write everything... so if someone wants to ask, just comment I'll love to tell you :D


And I'll try to write!!


Thank you and sorry! :D



P.S. I have to say that I'm not homesick anymore! :D I'm just scared because Christmas is coming and I know that I'm gonna feel bad.. Anyways.. Thanksgiving is next week and I'm gonna enjoy the most typical american holiday! :D

P.S.2 I have to change the background and colors and that stuff and put it nicer, so dont worry about how it looks like right now :)

1 comment:

  1. Hola maricarmen, me gustaria que me dijeras con que agencia has ido a San Francisco i como está siendo tu experiencia con la familia ya que hay muchas Au Pairs que dicen que es un trabajo muy duro, que te engañan y que la familia te pide que trabajes mas... Escribeme un correo a irisllopis@hotmail.com me gustaria saber con que agencia has ido y que me dieras consejos sobre como escoger a la familia y eso. Gracias, Saludos

    ReplyDelete